Vice President, Controller
Mosaic Life Care
Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led life care company in St. Joseph, Missouri, has begun a national search to locate a Vice President, Controller. Mosaic is introducing a new kind of health care. They are connected to the hearts, minds, and spirits of their consumers and want to help you become the healthiest version of yourself.
The VP, Controller is a restructured role that provides vision and leadership to maximize Mosaic Life Care’s financial performance by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems. This leader is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the integrity of the financial audits, financial tax filings, accounting internal controls, accounting, treasury functions (capital markets, debt, investments) financial statement preparation and reporting, payroll, accounts payable, reimbursement accounting/reporting and finance committee reporting for all Mosaic entities. This individual will work closely with the VP, Finance, having functional responsibility for integrating their work into various financial reporting and analyses.
- A Bachelor’s degree in financing, accounting, or related field is assumed with a Master’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or related field is required.
- A CPA is also required.
- Ten years of relevant experience including exposure to integrated health systems is required along with a comprehensive background in accounting, financial reporting, external audits, taxes and reimbursement.
- Development/deployment of initiatives that accomplish annual goals, with ability to articulate these goals and their alignment to the overall strategy of the organization.
- The ability to demonstrate passion with a successful record of process and performance improvement along with an understanding of how to drive change.
- Demonstrates the ability to present to executive committees and the Board of Directors.
- Understands disciplines of evidence-based leadership, including rounding; use of leadership evaluation management systems; effective formal and informal feedback; and other systematic management approaches.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
We would appreciate receiving recommendations or nominations of qualified candidates and applications of personal interest. For more information please contact Diane Smith or Kyle Wiederhold at: MosaicVP-Controller@wkadvisors.com.