Senior PMO Manager
The Senior PMO Manager will stand up the Travel Standards Program Management Office (PMO) to guide migration of current Travel and Expense services to a future, centralized, standardized, shared services marketplace. This role will provide strategic management advisory and stakeholder engagement support to Travel and Expense leadership and drive policy strategy for future Travel and Expense capabilities based on the future, approved service delivery model.
- Within 30 days of onboarding, provide a summary report that assesses the breadth and depth of work that has been completed or is still ongoing with the GSA Federal Acquisition Service (FAS), GSA Office of Governmentwide Policy (OGP), and any other entities that have been involved to date with the Travel Standards project.
- In collaboration with the Senior Travel Official Council, agency travel program managers, OGP, and FAS Travel and Transportation Program Office, create a Vision Statement and Objectives of modernizing and migrating to the next generation of the e-Government travel system.
- Identify the in-scope functions from the Travel and Expense service area as provided through the Federal Integrated Business Framework website.
- Identify the expected benefits of modernizing and migrating to a new travel and expense solution. Clearly articulate goals and objectives that capture the “why” of the change and a high level statement of future activities.
- Identify high-level timelines and corresponding impediments, if applicable, to migrate to a new travel and expense solution by 2023 (ideal) and 2027 (alternative).
- Develop a Travel and Expense Program charter with defined scope based on the agreed upon Vision.
- Develop a Human Resources/Staffing Plan, including the Program Management Office (PMO) roles and responsibilities, updating the initial Master Schedule, as necessary.
- Develop a Program Management Plan (including risk, procurement, cost, communication/stakeholder, and quality).
- Develop an Initial Master Schedule for Modernization and Migration Management (M3) Phase 1 and Phase 2 activities.
- Develop Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) Plan to independently and proactively identify risks.
- Develop and provide weekly status report and report on schedule, issues, and risks.
- 10+ years of federal consulting experience overseeing full project management life cycle implementation of highly complex, large-scale, strategic and business initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree
- PMP credential
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Financial acumen
- Adept at project and change management
- High level of organization
- Great leadership skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
Apply here: http://www.Click2apply.net/gnnm2v57vbyts34p