Senior Financial Analyst, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Washington, DC
Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
With a 609-licensed-bed hospital, 1100 physicians and 4500 employees, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is one of the largest healthcare delivery networks in the Washington, DC area. We offer some of the most sophisticated treatments and technologies available, as well as the expertise of nationally respected physicians.
- Responsible for overseeing the revenue cycle processes within Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, including PT, OT and SLP billing functions.
- Oversees the benefit verification process, insurance authorizations and denial investigations.
- Performs daily charge and co-payment reconciliations to ensure accurate entry and collections.
- Maintains current knowledge with regards to CMS and other private insurance rules and regulations.
- Assists with keeping patient through-put to ensure revenue and volume targets are met within the outpatient areas.
- BA/BS required.
- MA/MS in healthcare, finance or relevant field preferred.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in healthcare setting or equivalent setting.
- Knowledge of HMO/PPO insurances.
- Must be able to work well and communicate with people on all levels.
- Strong computer skills and strong organizational skills.
- Must have knowledge of office automation and human resource management, as well as financial analysis skills.
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits
- Superb educational opportunities plus tuition assistance
- Wellness programs
- Free shuttle from Metro stations.
Location, location, location!
Located in Washington, DC, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital offers an exciting lifestyle to complement a satisfying career. The DC Metro area is famous for its education and cultural venues in theater, music, museums, art galleries and restaurants. Employees live in DC, Maryland or Virginia, affording great choices in lifestyle just metro stops away from the hospital.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital Associates live by Our Common Purpose: We Create Caring Moments in the Spirit of Cura Personalis – Care for the Whole Person. Our Quality Standards of Safety, Compassion, Professionalism and Coordinated Care set the priorities for consistent decision making applicable to everyone in every situation.
For more information and to Express Your Interest in less than 60 seconds, please visit:
Equal opportunity employer.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Apply Here: http://www.medstargeorgetown.jobs/jobs/Senior_Financial_Analyst/Physical_Medicine_Rehabilitation_-_Outpatient/Inpatient/Washington_Washington_D_C_/102/145041/?rcmo_src=jt