MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
With a 609-licensed-bed hospital, 1100 physicians and 4500 employees, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is one of the largest healthcare delivery networks in the Washington, DC area. We offer some of the most sophisticated treatments and technologies available, as well as the expertise of nationally respected physicians.
Performs accounting, administrative and similar duties related to the responsibilities of the Nursing Support Systems functions of the Nursing Systems and Resources Division.
- Baccalaureate degree in Business Administration.
- Four years of related experience in hospital or business management that includes a minimum of two years of experience working with budgeting and accounting processes, statistical reporting, data entry, creation, and set-up of computerized spreadsheets.
- Must have knowledge and skills in the use of business machines, particularly automated systems.
- Must know and be able to apply principles of accounting and bookkeeping.
- Must be mature and able to concentrate on detail while performing multiple tasks under stress, changing conditions and deadlines.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits
- Superb educational opportunities plus tuition assistance
- Wellness programs
- Free shuttle from Metro stations
Location, location, location!
Located in Washington, DC, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital offers an exciting lifestyle to complement a satisfying career. The DC metro area is famous for its education and cultural venues in theater, music, museums, art galleries, and restaurants. Employees live in DC, Maryland or Virginia, affording great choices in lifestyle just Metro stops away from the hospital.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital Associates live by Our Common Purpose: We Create Caring Moments in the Spirit of Cura Personalis – Care for the Whole Person. Our Quality Standards of Safety, Compassion, Professionalism and Coordinated Care set the priorities for consistent decision making applicable to everyone in every situation.
For more information and to Express Your Interest In Less Than 60 Seconds, please visit http://www.medstargeorgetown.jobs/jobs/140881/
Equal opportunity employer.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Apply Here: http://www.medstargeorgetown.jobs/jobs/140881/