Manager, Transplant Financial Operations, Full Time
Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
With a 609-licensed-bed hospital, 1100 physicians and 4500 employees, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is one of the largest healthcare delivery networks in the Washington, DC area. We offer some of the most sophisticated treatments and technologies available, as well as the expertise of nationally respected physicians.
Responsible for the financial operations and supervision of financial operations in the Transplant Department. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital’s philosophy, policies, procedures, and standards.
• Baccalaureate degree in Health Services Administration, Finance or a healthcare-related field is required.
• A minimum of three to five years of work experience in patient billing and/or insurance claim verification is required.
• Experience with claim processing/reimbursement, utilization review or case management is preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• High level of competence in customer relations in a professional environment.
• Ability to prioritize, organize work and be self-directed.
• Ability to work as a member of a team.
• Ability to work in stressful situations.
• Good problem-solving skills
• Competitive compensation and generous benefits
• Superb educational opportunities plus tuition assistance
• Wellness programs
• Free shuttle from Metro stations
Location, location, location!
Located in Washington, DC, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital offers an exciting lifestyle to complement a satisfying career. The DC metro area is famous for its education and cultural venues in theater, music, museums, art galleries, and restaurants. Employees live in DC, Maryland or Virginia, affording great choices in lifestyle just Metro stops away from the hospital.
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital Associates live by Our Common Purpose: We Create Caring Moments in the Spirit of Cura Personalis – Care for the Whole Person. Our Quality Standards of Safety, Compassion, Professionalism, and Coordinated Care set the priorities for consistent decision making applicable to everyone in every situation.
For more information and to Express Your Interest in less than 60 seconds, please visit http://www.medstargeorgetown.jobs/jobs/150110/
Equal opportunity employer.
Apply Here: http://www.medstargeorgetown.jobs/jobs/150110/