Internal Audit Manager
Nicklaus Children’s Health System
Develop a continuous auditing objective using effective and efficient reporting techniques, data analytics, data mining scripts, process improvement solutions, and healthcare audit expertise to mitigate risks affecting the Health System, this includes maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all information. Performs and supervises multifaceted operations that includes, IT system audits, revenue cycle management audits, and consulting engagements in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Professional Practices Framework. Responsible for examining and investigating records, reports, financial statements, and management practices to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations and internal policies, as well as, conducting audits for program economy, efficiency, and effectiveness.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Master’s degree preferred.
• Revenue Cycle Management experience preferred.
• Manager or project management experience preferred.
• Experience in healthcare auditing and accounting preferred.
• Proficient in MS Office Products.
• Ability to supervise, direct, and coordinate the work of staff.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions.
• Ability to analyze and problem solve.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Organized and detail orientated.
• Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
• Adaptable to change.
• Ability to implement practical solutions; problem solving ability.
Job Specific Duties
• Identifies and evaluates the organization’s risk areas and assists with internal audit (external firm or internally) in the development of the annual audit plan.
• Manages internal audit assignments effectively and efficiently to meet the requirements of the annual audit plan.
• Plans, assigns, and supervises the daily activity and work of internal audit staff.
• Ensures documents adequately address the objectives of each engagement and support the conclusions reached.
• Provides training, coaching, and guidance to internal audit staff in conducting audits and other audit-related issues.
• Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures.
• Conducts interviews, reviews documents, develops and administers surveys, composes summary memos, and prepares working papers.
• Identifies, develops, and documents audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
• Communicates the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management and the Audit Committee.
• Develops and maintains productive client and staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
• Responsible for professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and shares information gained with co-workers.
• Represents internal audit on organizational project teams, at management meetings, and with external organizations as required by the Leader.
• Bachelor’s Degree Business, Healthcare, or related field from an accredited College or University
• CIA, CPA, or CISA Certification
• 4-7 years Experience in auditing, accounting, business analysis, or program evaluation
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/ywkq9mxtxt8vnn3q