HRIS and Payroll Analyst
Mid-Size Physician Practice in Fairfax, VA
The HRIS & Payroll Analyst reports to both the Directors of Finance and Human Resources and will serve as a key resource supporting data integrity and organizational compliance to federal and state law pertaining to employment, payroll and benefits. The successful candidate will enjoy taking full ownership of processes and procedures related to payroll and benefits administration and have an aptitude and interest in analysis and process improvement. This position will also provide an opportunity to utilize and hone analytic and accounting skills on finance-related assignments and projects.
HRIS & Benefits
- Audit all aspects of the payroll prior to transmission, process bi-weekly and monthly payrolls and uploads to flex and 401k vendors on time and accurately.
- Ensure company compliance with federal and state laws, including reporting requirements and documentation/record retention.
- Recommend and implement design of HRIS architecture; work with HRIS vendor to get delivered modules and functionality into production (ie hire, onboarding, performance management and employee survey workflows) and ensure efficient and accurate service delivery.
- Review pension, profit sharing, and 401(k) calculations and reporting. Support semi-annual eligibility review/retirement plan enrollment, annual plan audit and distribution of employer contribution.
- Prepare reports required by law to be filed with federal and state agencies (e.g., EEOC, Form 5500, Non-Discrimination Testing, ACA reporting, etc.)
- Perform revenue and expenditure variance analysis.
- Bank reconciliations Budgeting and Forecasting
- Perform financial modeling.
- Develop profitability studies.
Skills & Knowledge Qualifications:
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments demonstrating organization skills and flexibility.
- Must have critical thinking skills, and the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate patiently, accurately, and clearly to all users of the HRIS and Accounting systems and to build productive relationships with vendors.
- Experience in healthcare environment strongly preferred.
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or Human Resources.
- Five (5) years of experience in a related role to include responsibility for benefits administration, financial analysis and maximizing functionality of HRIS or Accounting systems required.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/AD&D/Lon Term Disability Insurances
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please upload resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax to 703-423-0445.