Fairfax Radiology Centers
Fairfax Radiology Centers, LLC (FRC), established in 2020 as a joint venture between the physicians of Fairfax Radiological Consultants, P.C. and Inova/Radiology Imaging Associates, is the largest radiology practice in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. With over 90 subspecialized radiologists and 800 employees, FRC provides leading-edge medical imaging at more than 20 outpatient locations throughout Northern Virginia and Southern Maryland. FRC works with local hospitals and health care providers to deliver an excellent patient experience and top quality, specialized care for the better health of our community.
Fairfax Radiology Centers (FRC), is seeking a Financial Analyst – Healthcare to work from our Business Office in Fairfax, VA. Option to work remote 2 days a week (following the first 30 days of employment).
Fairfax Radiology Centers requires COVID and influenza vaccinations for all employees.
The Financial Analyst will be a key contributor in support of the corporate budgeting/forecasting process, monthly financial reporting cycle, and other routine and ad hoc business analytics including financial modeling, performance, and ROI analysis of both new business opportunities and existing locations/assets, and allocation and analysis of both shared and department-specific resources.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist with the organizational monthly reporting package including financial analysis schedules and workbooks and participate in the monthly review process and analysis of actual versus budget variances.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including areas of revenue/cash, expenses, and capital expenditures, highlighting trends, and analyzing causes of variance.
- Collaborate/coordinate with other team members and leadership in the collection of information for preparation of the budget and to prepare various analyses for the CSO and other senior leadership to assist in a wide range of corporate decisions.
- Identify opportunities for business process and performance improvements.
- Analyze data to identify demographic and other business trends.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 4+ years of relevant experience in financial analysis/modeling particularly advanced skills in Excel
- At least 1 year of healthcare industry experience preferably in an outpatient setting
- Proficient in other MS Office skills including PowerPoint, Word, and (preferably) Teams
- Healthcare experience in outpatient radiology or other similar healthcare or physician practice experience
- Data analytics, PowerBI
FRC offers competitive salary; Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) Insurance; Life Insurance; Retirement 401K; Disability ST & LT, Paid Leave and Holidays, and an excellent working environment.
Instructions for Resume Submission: