Riverside Health System
For over 100 years, we have made it our mission to care for others as we would care for those we love.
Backed by over a century of innovations, accreditations, expansions, customer care and giving back to the community, Riverside Health System has received numerous recognitions and awards to include Forbes’ list of America’s Best Employers in Virginia, CHIME Health Care’s Most Wired for 16 consecutive years, US News & World Report’s Best Nursing Homes, and Great Place to Work certification. Riverside Health System is a non-profit organization committed to bettering health in our communities in coastal Virginia in the greater Peninsula, Williamsburg, Tappahannock, Middle Peninsula and Eastern Shore areas. The Riverside Care Difference is the way we deliver care and services to the community. It is our commitment to our patients to keep them safe, help them heal, treat them with kindness, and respect their wishes. Be the difference in Riverside Denbigh Professional Park – Newport News, Virginia as a Full-time Finance Director at 101 Riverside Hospital, Inc.
The Director of Finance is responsible for planning directing and controlling the finance functions for Riverside Regional Medical Center (RRMC). Analyzes business operations trends costs revenues financial commitments and obligations to assist in monthly reporting and long-range financial planning. Assists with the annual budget preparation and accreditation activities. Attend scheduled meetings and ensures information from meetings is presented to appropriate staff in a timely manner. This position works closely with RRMC administration the Vice President/Chief Financial Officer General Accounting and the Business Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Seven (7) years of work-related skill, knowledge, and experience required.
- Healthcare experience required.
- Familiarity with preparing and analyzing financial statements, financial modeling, budgeting and billing.
- Experience preparing and presenting complex financial information to executive-level leaders and Boards.
- Proven ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- MBA preferred.
- Experience with a large medical group preferred.
- CPA preferred
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please visit the link below to apply for the position or contact email@example.com.