Director, Revenue Cycle Management
Vascular Surgery Associates
Location: Richmond, VA 23226
The Director, Revenue Cycle Management for a medium sized physician’s practice will oversee the company’s business office function ensuring proper controls, serving as management designee for IT functions and HIPAA compliance as well as provide leadership and support for Medicare payment programs. The Director, Revenue Cycle Management is a leader who provides excellent customer service in a professional manner while adhering to practice mission and values and applicable regulations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversees business office operation, monitoring processes, statistics and function to optimize efficiency and revenue capture.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement, develops recommendations, handles change management and ensures changes are assimilated properly into the operation.
- Serves as a champion and super-user of practice management system, leveraging technology to improve results, monitoring new solutions and applications and updating the approach periodically.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of compliance rules and ensures compliance considerations are integrated into processes and consistently followed.
- Utilizes excellent communication and leadership capabilities to unify and motivate business office staff towards desired goals while maximizing execution, driving a culture of excellence.
- Serves as member of the practice management team and liaison to the Board for areas of responsibility, maintaining effective two-way communication.
- Espouses a professional work environment grounded by strong customer service and results.
- College degree highly desirable, preferably in a business related minor.
- Demonstrated experience working with technical applications and office equipment.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of insurance environment and technical aspects of claims processing cycle.
- 3-5 years of experience managing business office processes and procedures.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Submit resume and personal information through this link: https://jobs.crelate.com/portal/fahrenheitgroup/job/4cmsxmocgyhxci7ycqomphadyh