Call for Speakers
The VA-DC HFMA is committed to providing high quality education events for the hundreds of Healthcare Professionals our chapter serves.
Our education event opportunities include:
- Breakout sessions and Key Note Speakers at one of our multi-day conferences
- Subject Matter Expert & Speakers at one day on sight events
- Presenters who provide education subjects via our multiple webinars throughout the year
In an ongoing effort of building and expanding our educational services to our members – we are recruiting speakers and educational subject experts for our future event dates.
We are currently seeking speakers for various subjects. If you are subject matter expert on any of the following topics, please complete the Call for Speaker Form.
Call for Speakers
Terms and Conditions
- Speakers listed in the proposal must agree to present at the event;
- Each speaker selected by the event organizer will receive one (1) complimentary registration to the main conference program. Separate fees may be required for speakers wishing to attend any pre-conference, post-conference or other special programs taking place beyond the scope of the main conference program;
- Compensation/reimbursement is not provided for travel, lodging or other expenses incurred by speakers in connection with their attendance at this program;
- If one or more speakers cancel their appearance at the event, every reasonable effort will be made by the individual who submitted the proposal to replace that person with a speaker from a similar company with a similar or higher-level title and with similar or better subject matter expertise;
- Speakers will be required to furnish the event organizer with a copy of their slide presentation, handout materials and any other media to be used during the session no less than two (2) weeks prior to the event; Speakers will bring enough handouts to the event to provide for the attendees. VA HFMA will not copy handouts for the event.
- The event organizer reserves the right to publish modified session titles and abstracts at its sole discretion.