Call for Speakers – Spring Education Virtual Conference
Planning is underway for our Spring Education Virtual Conference.
Call for Speakers
We need your expertise and invite submission of education content. Consider a proposal to share your knowledge or encourage one of your colleagues. Topics of interest are listed with updates from our prior conference feedback surveys.
The following deadlines will support earlier publication of our program agenda, improve member engagement and provide clarity as you contribute your proposals. Submit the Call for Speakers Form today!
- January 31, 2021 – Preliminary materials due. In no way do these have to represent final detail, but only serve for our committee to evaluate content as meaningful for members. Send draft PowerPoint slides or .pdf of proposed content to firstname.lastname@example.org. May be submitted when completing the CFS form.
- February 15, 2021 – Selected speakers notified.
- February 28, 2021 – Biographies, final Session Abstract and Learning Objectives due from selected speakers.
- March 5, 2021 – Final materials due.
Proposals including provider-based presenters are given priority. When including case study examples, consider inviting provider to participate as a co-presenter.
Topics of Interest
- Business / Healthcare Analytics
- Emerging Healthcare Trends
- Clinical Documentation and Quality Assurance
- Finance and Accounting
- Healthcare Policy and Legislative Updates
- Innovation and Technology / Digital Health
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Patient-Driven Healthcare
- Population Health
- Reimbursement and Update to Payment Models
- Revenue Cycle Trends / Patient Access