Call for Speakers/Save the Date – Spring Education Conference
Planning is underway for our Spring Education Conference at the Hilton Richmond Short Pump Hotel and Spa.
March 11-13, 2020
We need your expertise and invite submission of education content. Consider a proposal to share your knowledge or encourage one of your colleagues. Topics of interest are listed with updates from our prior conference feedback surveys.
- Aug 16, 2019 – Complete Call for Speakers (CFS) proposal
- Aug 23, 2019 – Preliminary materials due. In no way do these have to represent final detail, but only serve for our committee to evaluate content as meaningful for members. Send draft PowerPoint slides or .pdf of proposed content to email@example.com. May be submitted when completing the CFS form.
- Aug 30, 2019 – Selected speakers notified.
- Sep 6, 2019 – Biographies, final Session Abstract and Learning Objectives due from selected speakers.
- Jan 10, 2020 – Speakers complete event registration (complimentary) and book hotel within group block (provider-employed speakers receive 1 complimentary night stay transferred from your reservation).
- Feb 26, 2019 – Final materials due
Proposals including provider-based presenters are given priority. When including case study examples, consider inviting provider to participate as a co-presenter.
- Business / Healthcare Analytics
- Emerging Healthcare Trends
- Clinical Documentation and Quality Assurance
- Finance and Accounting
- Healthcare Policy and Legislative Updates
- Innovation and Technology / Digital Health
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Patient-Driven Healthcare
- Population Health
- Reimbursement and Update to Payment Models
- Revenue Cycle Trends / Patient Access