Assistant Director or Corporate Accounting
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Cone Health is an integrated not-for-profit network of health care providers serving people in Guilford, Forsyth, Rockingham, Alamance, Randolph, Caswell and surrounding counties in North Carolina.
Our tagline – “The Network for Exceptional Care” – highlights our commitment to excellence, which is shared by our more than 11,000 employees, 1,300 physicians and 1,200 volunteers.
As one of the region’s largest and most comprehensive health networks, Cone Health has more than 100 locations, including six hospitals, three ambulatory care centers, three outpatient surgery centers, four urgent care centers, a retirement community, more than 100 physician practice sites and multiple centers of excellence.
The Assistant Director position is to support the Health System’s general month end close cycle, Trial Balance and related reconciliation process, internal/external financial reporting, tax and audit within the corporate function for any related company or entity.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or business related
- Eight years of experience in hospital or healthcare finance or public auditing healthcare or hospital clients.
- If experience is Big 4 CPA audit firm, only five years of experience required.
- CPA required – active license, any state.
- BS/BA with Accounting major
- Big 4 public accounting CPA firm experience or large regional firm
- Experience with Hyperion, ESSbase
- Bachelors, Required, preferred in accounting
- Required: Bachelor of Art or Science in accounting, finance or closely related field with minimum of 15 credit hours core accounting courses (5) including Accounting I and II, Intermediate Accounting I & II plus 1 course in audit, tax, cost or other advanced course from an accredited university.
- Preferred: Four-year degree with major in accounting. Masters in Business or Accounting
Competitive Salary and Relocation Assistance available
Instructions for Resume Submission