Daily Planet Health Services, FQHC
- This position is responsible for overseeing accounts payable transactions and monitoring the spending of Federal and local grants.
- Accountable for maintaining cash flow by preparing daily bank deposits and conducting monthly drawdowns from federal and local grants.
- Completes weekly accounts payable report and monthly accounts receivable report.
- Follows policies and procedures for grant expenditures, payments and reimbursement processes.
- Complies with the monthly schedule for close-out and reporting requirements.
- Serves as the liaison between Daily Planet Health Services and the accounting firm.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in the administration of fiscal matters in which the incumbent’s work is in accordance with specific policies and procedures.
- Ability to set priorities, organize work and communicate effectively with staff and senior management.
- Must demonstrate competency in using Microsoft Office including Excel spreadsheets, Word and Powerpoint.
- Experience with federal or local grant monitoring preferred.
- Experience working in the health care industry is preferred.
- Familiarity with the use of QuickBooks is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. High school diploma required.
- Retirement, Health (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Short-term Disability, and more.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please visit our website and click “Contact” then “Employment Opportunities.” Click “Current Openings” and find “Accounting Manager.”